Our focus is to be a Scriptural study resource for children of God. Though we are not a church organization, we are a non-profit Foundation. Our aim is to be led by God’s Spirit in all we do, and to help God’s children, all who are being called by Him to:
- Come to intimately know God the Father and His Son, whom He sent. Yeshua Himself defined this knowing relationship as “eternal life”. See John 17:3. Paul said this was also his quest (Phil. 3:8-10), when he says “that I may know Him…” This is our quest also. We want the result of everything we do here to be people forming their own personal relationship with our dear God the Father and Yeshua His Son.
- Become one incredibly loving Body (John 13:34-35) by first becoming one in God and in Christ our Savior (John 17:20-23). Take steps to promote oneness in the Body of Christ, without regard to organizational walls and man-made boundaries and church groups. I realize people will have preferences as to groups and speakers, but still, we want to encourage a more conciliatory dialogue and help stop the sniping and nastiness that often characterizes groups claiming to all be God’s children. As children of YHVH, let’s help him beam with delight as He sees the way we interact, going forward.
- Acquaint people to a living God of true love, joy, peace, patience and kindness personified. The Fruit of the Spirit define and describe the Father we serve. This Eternal God, who calls Himself Yahweh (YHWH), is shortly going to send His Son as the King of Kings to rule the world.
- Proclaim the good news about our Savior the King – AND of the amazing Kingdom of God comprised of all who are changed to glorious immortality (1 Cor. 15:48-53). Yeshua (Jesus), the Son of God, is the Door and Way into God’s kingdom, to anyone who answers His call everywhere (Matthew 28:19). Without the Messiah’s role, there would be no Kingdom of God for anyone currently a human being. The complete Gospel should be GOOD news to all who will heed.
- Support worthy causes as funds allow. We do this through our foundation called “Light on the Rock Outreach Foundation” (LOTROF). Your contributions also help pay the costs of research materials, costs of maintaining this website, mailing cd’s to people who do not own computers, buying and maintaining recording equipment and supplies, hall rental or travel costs when needed to serve those responding to this site and any costs involved in getting the message of Yahweh’s good news to you. Thank you for your contributions. We have decided not to get involved in 501(c)(3) and your highly appreciated contributions will not be considered federally tax deductible contributions. I’m sure our spiritual forefathers didn’t get tax deductions either. So yes, this operation takes money to continue and to allow us to help support needy sabbath-keeping fellowships abroad, and so we thank those of you who help keep this website going by your prayers and contributions.
- Focus on restoring strong Spirit-led marriages and families, beginning with the families within the Church and then branching out to the whole world, God willing.
- Use the teachings of Holy Scripture to be the basis, foundation and authority of everything you will hear and read on this website. We are not seeking to support the teaching of any particular denomination or group. We only support what Scripture teaches.
- Be flexible to seek - and quickly respond to -- the leading of God’s Spirit in all we do. We also seek to be responsive to your needs and requests for scriptural topics.
Light on the Rock Outreach Foundation